LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-7.X and HPUX 10.2

From: Steven James Flynn
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-7.X and HPUX 10.2
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 13:38:41 -0400 (EDT)

I've tried compiling lynx a couple of times, and every time I get it to
compile, I get the error:

/usr/ccs/bin/ld: (Warning) At least one PA 2.0 object file (LYClean.o)
was detected. The linked output may not run on a PA 1.x system.

When I run lynx, it gives

     Making HTTP connection to www.ece.gatech.edu.

     A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.7.1

     Please notify your system administrator to confirm a bug, and
     if confirmed, to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
     have concise descriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
     the problem, the operating system name with version number, the
     TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.

     Do NOT mail the core file if one was generated.

     Lynx now exiting with signal:  10

I'm using the command "make snake3" to make lynx...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve Flynn