Re: LYNX-DEV Your Web Site's Findability

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Your Web Site's Findability
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 22:41:35 -0500

In message <address@hidden>, Laura Eaves writes:
 ] Spam time -- Where did all this spam come from all of a sudden?
 ] I take back waht I said last week about never seeing spam.
 ] I think I've seen 3 samples of it in the last 2 days.
 ] Is there a way to filter it?

Ha.

Does anyone know if the iemmc.org thing is for real?  At least
one of the messages I've seen was from CyberPromo.

Maybe we should divert messages that don't contain the word "lynx"
(case-insensitive) in the message to a moderator, excluding
mail and keep mail with proper To: headers as well as replies
with proper subject headers.

I don't think it'd be that hard to make resend do this.

--jss.
;
;