Re: LYNX-DEV progress on user certificate support for Lynx

From: jim e
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV progress on user certificate support for Lynx
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 11:30:30 -0400

On Jul 25, 10:51am, Bruce R. Lewis wrote:
} I asked in my original message who would be a good person to fill the
} role of representing lynx-dev.  I got no responses to that question,
} although a few people did give some input, so we went ahead without
} (semi)formal representation of lynx-dev.
}
} At this point, our main priority is making something stable and well
} tested available for students this fall, but we're still interested in
} what will expedite integration of the changes into some "mainstream"
} distribution, e.g. Fote's SSL mods.  If you have suggestions, please
} send them to the lynx-dev list.  I will be away from e-mail for a week,
} but Emil will see them and others on lynx-dev can add to them.
}
} Project documentation is at
} http://web.mit.edu/teamhtml/Athena/FY97/lynx-cert/main/main.html

I can probably put something onto sol.slcc.edu, the main distribution
point for Lynx, if it's okay with Scott McGee.  As far as integrating
code into the current distribution, posting of patches or their
location is usually sufficient for someone to pick them up.

--
I ache therefore I am.
Or in my case, I am therefore I ache.