Re: LYNX-DEV progress on user certificate support for Lynx

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV progress on user certificate support for Lynx
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 12:08:41 -0600

Jim writes:

I can probably put something onto sol.slcc.edu, the main distribution
point for Lynx, if it's okay with Scott McGee.  As far as integrating
code into the current distribution, posting of patches or their
location is usually sufficient for someone to pick them up.
<<<<<<<

Fine by me to put it up IFF (If and only if) it is not a violation of US
export laws. After all, we don't want the college telling me to get all the
Lynx stuff off the server because some meathead from the government doesn't
like the security stuff in the version and treatens (or starts) a lawsuit.

Scott
;
;