LYNX-DEV Lynx with Solaris Console???

From: David Summers
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx with Solaris Console???
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 17:43:17 -0500 (CDT)

I have Lynx running fine in an X-Term, but I can't get it to display or
operate correctly when I am running it from the (non-X-window) console
on Solaris 2.5.

Is there some run-time or compile-time option that I need to use?  I've
looked ALL through the documentation and FAQs and mailing lists and not
been able to find the answer to this.

   Thanks for a great program!

David Wayne Summers           "Linux: Because reboots are for upgrades!"
address@hidden    PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt
PGP Key fingerprint =  C0 E0 4F 50 DD A9 B6 2B  60 A1 31 7E D2 28 6D A8

;
;