LYNX-DEV Should we add a WIP compile time option?

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV Should we add a WIP compile time option?
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 05:08:26 -0400

The Ziff Davis folk have been pushing a Web Interoperability Pledge lately
(see <URL: http://www4.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_1083.html >
for a recent article).

I am wondering whether the lynx development community thinks this is an
important enough idea that it should get behind the pledge.  Of
course the lynxexec, etc. tags would either have to be ifdef'd out of
the default compile or submitted to the W3C for consideration to
stay conformed to the pledge...
;