Re: LYNX-DEV Mail configuration

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Mail configuration
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:05:07 -0400 (EDT)

970727 Jeff Oswald wrote:
> Is it possible to turn off the "cc:" function in mail messages?
> I would like to allow users to send mail messages using lynx,
> but I don't want them to be able to CC: those messages to other addresses.
> I am using Lynx 2.7.1 running on Solaris 2.5.1.

someone more knowledgeable than me about the sysadmin uses of Lynx
may be able to answer your question explicitly,

BUT it may be a FAQ --  www.slcc.edu/lynx/faq.html  --
AND has certainly been discussed here in the last few months:
search the Archive at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev
or  www.crl.com/~subir/lynx/search-archives.html .

if no-one else answers & you can't find it yourself, ask here again.

;