Re: LYNX-DEV Should we add a WIP compile time option?

From: Christopher R. Maden
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Should we add a WIP compile time option?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:28:32 GMT

> The Ziff Davis folk have been pushing a Web Interoperability Pledge
> lately (see
> <URL:http://www4.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_1083.html> for a
> recent article).

That very page uses Windows CP 1252 characters in the forbidden zone
of ISO 8859.  I see the novel punctuation "&#151;" where they meant me
to see an em dash.  Interoperability, you say?  I'll stick with the
Any Browser initiative at
<URL:http://server.berkeley.edu/~cdaveb/anybrowser.html>.

-Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden                  One Richmond Square
DynaText SIT Technical Support        Providence, RI 02906 USA