LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/bookmarks file location

From: hdavis
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/bookmarks file location
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 13:33:34 -0500 (CDT)

Having placed the lynx_bookmarks.html file in a sub-directory off
my home directory I'm unable to get lynx to access it with the v
command.
Have tried to enter the correct path in the options menu, but the
amended path is rejected. Only my home directory is accepted as
the location of the file.
This is inconvenient, and I'm sure I'm overlooking something
obvious. Can help?

;
;