LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.71 with Jaws for Windows 95

From: Severino Profeta Reyes
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.71 with Jaws for Windows 95
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 16:45:26 -0700

How do I set up Lynx and Jaws to work together?  Every time I try it, the
computer freezes up.  Is there documentation that can help me with this?
We are running Jaws 2.0 for Windows with a DecTalk Express and a Pentium
133 machine.

I work in a computer lab for students with disabilities and I would like to
make the web more accessbile for our blind students.

Thanks...

Sev Reyes
The High Tech Center
San Diego State University