Re: LYNX-DEV LYCookie.c typo

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV LYCookie.c typo
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 08:02:22 -0500 (EST)

"T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden> wrote:

>> I found a few lines like the following in LYCookie.c (fotemods, devel):
>>
>>                     len != (strlen(co->path) + 10);
>>
>> I suppose that should be `+=' instead of `!=' ?
     ????????

>probably.  (I get a bunch of compiler warnings from the cookie code - perhaps
 ????????
>the maintainer thereof would like to work on those ;-)

        Both you and Klaus are welcome to keep incorporating any of
the fotemods code into the development code set in whatever way you
see fit.  But as far as these "lacking" bug reports and "experimental"
efforts at sarcasims are concerned, like Klaus' long-winded tirades
that tend to presage disappearing acts, it would be better if you
stuff them up an orifice where the sun never shines.  I've made that
point to you, perhaps not clearly enough, in replies to your past
messages of this sort.  Please do try to remember, when your are
serving your ego instead of the Lynx User Community, exactly where
you should stuff it.

                                Fote