LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-7-1

From: Christopher Michael DiLeo
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-7-1
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 15:59:13 -0400 (EDT)

Problem:

I have compiled 2-7-1 on a DEC Alpha Station running Digital Unix 4.0b.

When compiling with make osf, everything works fine if i add -DNO_TTYTYPE
to MCFLAGS.

The lynx that is made works fine except for the fact that once i have
highlighted a link, and move to another, the visited ones stay lit. When
the screen jumps, the links reset, but while navigating around agiven
page, it is nasty to look at several highlighted words.

I have successfully compile several other programs. And i tried using
both gcc and cc. My only guesses to this point are as follows:

1) Lynx is not happy with my system.

2) My curses library is not working right.

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

christopher dileo
-
system adminstrator
the math forum