Re: LYNX-DEV Alert!: file: URLs via bookmarks are disallowed! ???

From: Jon P Schewe
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Alert!: file: URLs via bookmarks are disallowed! ???
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 08:52:02 -0500 (CDT)

> > add in some extra checking.  If you want I can send along my patches,
>
> If it's not a lot of trouble could you send a set to me, <address@hidden
> kindai.ac.jp>?  I'd like to review them for possible use on a public-access
> Lynx I run (telnet:163.51.110.141 login:lynx).

I can do that.  We also have a guest account, that we put more restrictions
on, but it uses the same copy of lynx.  Instead of me sending the patches to
everyone, since there have been more than a couple of requests for them, I'm
putting them all up at http://freenet.msp.mn.us/~schewe/all.patch.  This
file contains all my patches concatenated(sp?) together.  The login script
that we use is http://freenet.msp.mn.us/~schewe/ru_shell.  The shell then has
links to it that let it know who's using it.

--
Jon Schewe                |  http://freenet.msp.mn.us/~schewe
address@hidden  |