LYNX-DEV Question or Help: Table support ans startup on Win95.

From: Sang-wook Koh
Subject: LYNX-DEV Question or Help: Table support ans startup on Win95.
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 15:20:33 -0700

Hi, There.

First of all,  I would thank all for the effors.

1. Table interpretation

When I access one web page which includes table, Lynx does not display
tables as it is expected like horizonally or vertically. When I looked
at the source, Lynx seems to translate <BR> to newline/carrige return so
that table is wrapped wherever it has <BR>...</BR> pair.  I don't know
exactly what version of HTML Lynx 2.7 version should support right now.
Lynx is text based browser anyway. So I would see the horizontally long
table in graphic environment into verillay long table. Does it make any
sense?

2. Starting on win95

Do I need DNS setup for lynx? I am not sure Lynx itself is running on
PPP connection.

Probably I would look at the source myself.  Anyhow is there any plan
or  opinion?

Thanks.

- Sang
;