LYNX-DEV New update.

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV New update.
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 09:38:51 -0400 (EDT)

I just checked in 2.7.1ac-0.47 which contains a splatter of little mods
for the djgpp version as suggested by Doug Kaufman.  It also renamed
about_lynx_dev.html to lynx_dev.html for 8.3 systems.  I do not have any
new compiles at this time.  From the looks of things, maybe I should try
starting clean and see what I get.

Has anyone really tried the www.cygnus.com win32 compiler?  I don't want
to invest a lot of time downloading and testing to be dissapointed (like
last time), so if someone has tried it i'd like to chat about it.  It
would be nice to be able to revert back to a mainstream compile for the
win32 version.

Wayne

;
;