Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx ac-0.49

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx ac-0.49
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:49:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> The main fix that I have found needed for functionality on DOS is to
> ifdef out all the "chmod 600" lines that were put in for security. The
> djgpp version of chmod doesn't understand octal notation (for that
> matter, DOS doesn't really understand permissions);  these changes make
> the files unusable by lynx.

I had one chmod problem that I remember.  Other than that it was pretty
clean.  I did put almost 100% of the lynx patches you sent into 0.49 so
that helped here and there.

I have some changes to put back, but I don't know if I can put them in
till the weekend.  Especially the keypad() cludge for pdcurses that fixes
the broken input in pull down boxes.

Wayne

;
;