Re: LYNX-DEV lynx386 ac-0-49 (fwd)

From: Hynek Med
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx386 ac-0-49 (fwd)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:27:21 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997, Wayne Buttles wrote:

> This may be due to the -O3 optimization (unless it is a new memory leak).
> Is everyone seeing this?

I don't get this error message. I have used the new version on 386 and 486
with EMM386.EXE and the cpsdmi server, DOS 6.22.

There's one problem, though. Sometimes, after browsing about 20 pages, I
get error messages "Alert! Socket failed!" or something like that, so I
can't get to any page which is not currently in the cache and I must quit
lynx. I use a http proxy, the packet driver is ODIPKT 3.0. This happened
in previous DOS/386 versions too.

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden