Re: LYNX-DEV where do I patch the source to fix this "feature"?

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV where do I patch the source to fix this "feature"?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 00:55:03 -0500 (EST)

Jon P Schewe <address@hidden> wrote:
>> It complies with the HTML 3.2 suggested standard (don't know about
>> 4.0, but that's certainly acceptable behavior with 3.2).  By careful
>> reading of that standard, it's possible to set up a document that will
>
>Could you please tell me where I can get a copy of that standard?  I'm
>helping debug another browser.

        All of the IETF RFCs for HTML, and the W3C so-called Proposed
Standards, are accessible via the Lynx online 'h'elp, just a keypress
away, at all times, when running Lynx.

        So are all the RFCs and drafts for HTTP, e.g., should anyone
participating in the "... download ..." thread care to read about byte
range fetches.

        Information on styles which explains the Lynx paragraphing
"features" also is available via the online 'h'elp.

                                Fote