LYNX-DEV Posting to NEWS

From: Allan Foster
Subject: LYNX-DEV Posting to NEWS
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:44:56 -0500

I loaded the new Fotes patches in 2-7-1 today in order to post to news (Thanks
for the new code in htnews.c). However I am still not able to post, it now
ask for my nntpserver username and when I enter that and hit return LYNX
freezes. My process is still active because its getting all kinds of CPU and
I/O activity but appears to be hung in a loop or something.

Any ideas on what the problem might be??

Thanks

Allan

 | Allan J. Foster                      |  Phone: (918) 631-2342           |
 | The University of Tulsa              |  Fax:   (918) 631-3586           |
 | Computing and Information Resources  |  E-mail: address@hidden |
 | I wisdom dwell with prudence and find out knowledge of witty inventions.|
 |                                                           Proverbs 8:12 |
;
;