Re: LYNX-DEV new release?

From: Yaping Chen
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV new release?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 20:40:37 -0400

Hi, Klaus,

        It would be very helpful for me to put lynx in SCO's product if you
guys can make the decision to put out a new verion for lynx. I am having
a dealine problem to wait any longer. Now I chose lynx2-7-1 plus
fotemodes. But it is not a formal version. We need to translate the
lynx.man to html format to put it in our product. In the man page it is
hard to explain the version correctly, since the "fotemodes" changes
everyday. I have to put the date of the fotemodes, but still...

        Another thing is we may be able to work out message catologue
of internationalization for lynx in our prodcut. It would make more
sense for us if it is a formal verion.

        By the way, how should I send back our changes, such as
lynx.man.html to lynx-org? Do I need to put it in some specific
place or should I just put in some public place in SCO's site
and send mail to lynx-dev so that people know where it is?

        Thanks!

Yaping