Re: LYNX-DEV new release?

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV new release?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 13:00:16 +0900 (JST)

> Also, back to the old COLOR settings, no one has changed the default COLOR
> settings in either fotemods or ac*.  (alas -- just anohter request/reminder).

Still "#COLOR:0:black:white"?  Guess we're the only two people who find
the defaults hard to read.  With my students' Fujitsu telnet/displays,
which don't do background colors, black on black is just a tad hard to read.

> Also, I again suggest putting the color specs in the options menu instead of
> lynx.cfg.  I have some time on my hands and could do it myself if no one has

Just a personal preference, but I'd rather not have them in .lynxrc, and
leave them in lynx.cfg (although it makes it important to have livable
defaults.)

__Henry
;
;