LYNX-DEV C++/C mix

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV C++/C mix
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 01:06:38 -0400 (EDT)

I need a crash course on mixing C++ and C if anyone can oblige.  I have a
C++ library that [supposedly] allows djgpp programs to use winsock.  This
could mean a lynx for Win3.x, but only if I can find a way to mix them.

The winsock.h that comes with it is itself written in c++.  It contains
classes and substituting that for the normal tcp libraries results in a
lot of:

`Param' undeclared here (not in a function)
warning: data definition has no type or storage

It comes with a couple of pre-compiled samples written in C++.  The
samples do seem to work and use winsock, so I am hopeful--I just need a
big clue.

TIA,
Wayne.

;