LYNX-DEV lynx

From: ada
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 09:42:16 -0700

Sent using MailStart.com ( http://MailStart.Com/welcome.html ) - The FREE way
to access your mailbox via any web browser, anywhere!

I am currently using the Lynx 2.3 browser to access the internet
through my dad's office.  I know that there are more recent versions
of Lynx that I can download but I don't know how to.  When I press
'd' for download, the only option is to save to disk but I think
that it is saving whatever I download to my dad's computer and our
home computer.  I try to get into a file list on my dad's computer
and download it onto my computer but it only creates a higher
version of the file on my dad's office computer.  I also am looking
for the lynx.cfg file but I can't find it.  Where is it, where do
I look?  Also, the mailto: function doesn't seem to be working the
way I thought it was supposed to.  Instead of it letting me write a
message, it sends a copy of the web page that I'm on.  I would
really appreciate your help.
;
;