Re: LYNX-DEV C++/C mix

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV C++/C mix
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 18:21:21 -0600

Wayne,

If djgpp is enough like the old version of gcc I used a long time ago, and I
still remeber correctly, it seems like you could preprocess the C++ down to
normal C. Also, if you get a little trickey, you should be able to convince
your makefile to use C++ settings for the C++ stuff and straight C settings
for the rest and mix the two. Unfortuneatly, it has been a long time since I
played with that stuff, and what little experience I had is long since rusty
by now.

Scott

;
;