Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx ac-0.49

From: derosa
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx ac-0.49
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 11:41:43 +2200

 ly>I am trying latest version of lynx for dos indicated in subject
 ly>uploaded from Wayne in your web pages; but I have found that in
 ly>this version, downloading of files via HTTP doesn't work. It
 ly>happens that apparently the file is received correctly, but when
 ly>you save it the file results 0 bytes length.
 ly>Best regards.
 ly>Sabato De Rosa

Ok, Wayne;
I think that I have found where is the problem; it appears that this version
of LYNX doesn't work properly if it is installed the dos program "SHARE.EXE.
Could anyone confirm this suspicious?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
;