LYNX-DEV Question!

From: Pam Woods, Systems Manager
Subject: LYNX-DEV Question!
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:12:45 -0800

On my digital unix version 4.0b lynx 2.7.1 session I can't get
the links highlighted.
Until I turned on "show cursor" - i had no clue where my cursor was...

What is strange is on my webserver system this works fine, but on our
other unix box it doesn't.  How do I get the highlighting back on!

  [thislinkiscompletelyblackwhencursorisonit]
   entire length of link shaded in some fashion....

I've checked the lynx.cfg files and they look identical.

please help me see what I'm a missing. Thanks pam

________
Pam Woods - address@hidden

;
;