LYNX-DEV interesting graphic

From: Luvgran
Subject: LYNX-DEV interesting graphic
Date: 21 Aug 1997 17:06:20 EDT

Hi Mr Webb,

My eye was caught by your Electric Transit graphic.  I became familiar
with trolleys that came from Toronto when I visited the Trolley Museum
in Silver Spring Maryland with my Grandson.
I think that they have two of them.
I also like to collect text graphics to put on the e-mails that I send
to the Grandchildren.

I just joined the mail server for Lynx. I have an antique computer (6
yrs old) and can only operate in Terminal Mode. I stumbled upon the mail
server when I discovered that I can get on the Net using Linx.  I was
hoping I could learn to navigate around in lynx.  When I mention Lynx to
other people that I know they look at me funny.:-)

The problem that I am having now with lynx is using the arrows. They
dont move.

Just wanted to say hello and that my grandson and I enjoyed our trolley
ride!

Pat (address@hidden)
;
;