LYNX-DEV If you are a student looking for a fall software project...

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV If you are a student looking for a fall software project...
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 06:45:19 -0400

be sure to remember the wonderful Lynx To Do list page at
There are _many_ ideas there.  I would guess that some are pretty
easy while others are much more difficult.  Before running off to
implement them though, it would be worthwhile to search the archives
and if no one mentions working on the idea post that you are considering
working on the idea and want to be sure no one else is doing so - not a lot of
use replicating features unless they are truly parallel.
;