Re: LYNX-DEV I18N work to submit (fwd)

From: Robert Cormier
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV I18N work to submit (fwd)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 02:41:27 -0300 (ADT)

Le Mar, 26 Aoû 1997, Klaus Weide écrivait :

As you can see, I am using the French Pine we also translated at CSuite
(hope you will get the diacritics, though :-)

> It appears you have, together with others, put a lot of work and love
> for detail into translating the Lynx messages and screens (among other
> things).

You're right! As a translator, I had the chance to work with a great
technical team here at Chebucto who greatly facilitated my work.

For more details on the internationalization of CSuite, go to the
following URL: http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/CSuite/

--
Robert Cormier <address@hidden>
Projet d'internationalisation CSuite