Re: LYNX-DEV connection problems

From: Russell McOrmond
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV connection problems
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 10:48:26 -0400 (EDT)

> When I run lynx http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/
> lynx frequently fails to connect on the first try but succeeds on the second.

  Is there certain times of the day that it is worse than normal?  I
notice that your provider is on the other side of some fairly busy
networks from myself (flora.org) and thus it might just be things timing
out that is the problem.

--
 Russell McOrmond, Internet Consultant: <http://www.flora.org/russell/>
 Wedding related events continue, and business contracts are busy.