Re: LYNX-DEV I18N work to submit (fwd)

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV I18N work to submit (fwd)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:12:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997, Yaping Chen wrote:

> Since the files are very long. I need put them at SCO's ftp site,
> which is accessible to outside world. But I am still working on this.
> Once It is done I'll send you the URL.
> The lynx.man.html will be corrected and posted as well. Thanks for
> the suggestion!
> Klaus Weide wrote:
> > Dear Robert Cormier,
> >   I am forwarding below a message that was sent to the
> > <address@hidden> mailing list.
> > To give you some context for this message, folks at SCO have been
> > working on internationalization of lynx for a while, this was
> > announced on the lynx-dev list.  Note that they are contributing their
> > work back to all for free use (in accordance with the GNU Public
> > Licence for the Lynx code).

I help manage the distibution site for Lynx, and would be willing to
mirror either or both of the above distributions to help internationalize
the Lynx source code (OK, Scott?).  Eventually, some combination of them
might find its way into the distribution.

Yaping - let me know where your sources are and if you want mirroring...

Robert - ditto!

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
After that I went into a bit of a decline.....

;
;