Re: LYNX-DEV I18N work to submit (fwd)

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV I18N work to submit (fwd)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:06:49 -0600

Mirroring of the Lynx stuff at SLCC is fine with me, but do check with the
respective authors first. Fote, of course, manages the lynx/fote stuff, and
the devel team manage the lynx/current and lynx/development.

Actually, mirroring would be beneficial. I don't have any problem with the
traffic on this end, but some remote sites seem to be having trouble from
intermediate sites and therefore have problems accessing the files. It would
be nice to be able to offer them a more accessible location.

I would add that if this mirroring happens, and it is to be long term, then
it should be mentioned at lynx.browser.org and other sites that refer to the
original sites being mirrored.

Scott
;