LYNX-DEV reply to Leonid

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: LYNX-DEV reply to Leonid
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 18:12:24 -0500 (CDT)

I have send two replies to one of L.P.'s messages to lynx-dev
(one was an attempt to resend the first), but so far they haven't shown up
on the list (while other messages had no problem).  I don't know what's
wrong, but have sent mail to majordomo-owner asking to look into it.

In the meantime, my reply (plus duplication) can be read at

    Klaus

;
;