LYNX-DEV Lynx on HP-UX 10.* (was: Lynx on BSDI)

From: Roger Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx on HP-UX 10.* (was: Lynx on BSDI)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 06:18:49 -0400 (GMT+4)

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > Got these errors...sounds like the style stuff _does_ need tweaking??
> but what does the configure script say? (I can, of course see what is
> wrong, but not how you got there).

OK, here we are. If you want config.cache too, just say the word.
---------------------------
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... cc
checking whether the C compiler (cc  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (cc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... no
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for style of include in makefiles... include file
checking for a BSD compatible install... /opt/imake/bin/install -c
checking for lint... lint
checking if you want full utility pathnames... yes
checking for system mailer... /usr/sbin/sendmail
checking system mail flags... -t -oi
checking for chmod... /usr/bin/chmod
checking for compress... /usr/bin/compress
checking for cp... /usr/bin/cp
checking for gzip... /usr/contrib/bin/gzip
checking for install... /opt/imake/bin/install -c
checking for mkdir... /usr/bin/mkdir
checking for mv... /usr/bin/mv
checking for rm... /usr/bin/rm
checking for tar... /usr/bin/tar
checking for touch... /usr/bin/touch
checking for gunzip... /usr/contrib/bin/gunzip
checking for unzip... unzip
checking for uudecode... /usr/bin/uudecode
checking for zcat... /usr/bin/zcat
checking for zip... zip
checking for cc option to accept ANSI C... -Aa -D_HPUX_SOURCE
checking for working const... yes
checking for gethostname... yes
checking for -linet... no
checking for socket... yes
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for screen type... curses
checking for initscr... no
checking for tgoto... no
checking for tgoto in -ltermcap... yes
checking for initscr in -lcurses... yes
checking for curses performance tradeoff... no
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... no
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for sys/fcntl.h... yes
checking for sys/filio.h... no
checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for termio.h... yes
checking for termios.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking termio.h and termios.h... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for working vfork... yes
checking for broken/missing definition of remove... no
checking for cuserid... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for readdir... yes
checking if TRUE/FALSE are defined... yes
checking for errno external decl... yes
checking for setlocale()... yes
checking if NGROUPS is defined... yes
checking declaration of sys_errlist... no
checking if struct utmp is declared... yes
checking if curses supports alternate-character set... no
checking if curses supports fancy attributes... yes
checking for ncurses version... no
checking if curses supports color attributes... yes
checking declaration of size-change... yes
checking if ttytype is declared in curses library... yes
checking for cbreak... yes
checking for keypad... yes
checking if character-translation code should be used... yes
checking if color-style code should be used... no
checking if you want to use zlib for compression/decompression... no
checking if directory-editor code should be used... yes
checking if you wish to allow extracting from archives via DirEd... yes
checking if you wish to allow users to redefine DirEd keys... yes
checking if you wish to allow permissions commands via DirEd... yes
checking if you wish to allow executable-permission commands via DirEd... yes
checking if you wish to allow "tar" commands from DirEd.... yes
checking if you wish to allow "uudecode" commands from DirEd... yes
checking if you wish to allow "zip" and "unzip" commands from DirEd... yes
checking if you wish to allow "gzip" and "gunzip" commands from DirEd... yes
checking if you want long-directory listings... yes
checking if parent-directory references are permitted... yes
checking if you want to see long compiling messages... yes
checking if you want to check memory-leaks... no
checking if you want to enable debug-code... no
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating makefile
creating WWW/Library/unix/makefile