Re: LYNX-DEV I18N work to submit (fwd)

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV I18N work to submit (fwd)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 23:12:40 +0900 (JST)

> > -rw-------  1 user     8728 Aug 29 20:51 lynx2.7.1--2.7.1ac-0.57.diff.gz
> >                        ^^^^
> depends on how often you update (that's since April).

No.  It depends on how slow a person's connection is.  You've missed
the point.  I was only able to get 8728 bytes before the connection
gave out, i.e., Lynx printed the download option screen.  Usually I
can get 30,000-40,000 at that time of day.  Anyway in plain English,
no jabs no jive, at 4-5 in the morning with ftp I might be able to
pull down a full distribution.  I've just sort of gotten tired doing
that.  I say no more on this topic.  Bye.

__Henry
;
;