Re: LYNX-DEV getbkgd

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV getbkgd
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 23:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, I wrote:

> DOS now shows the background colors for popups correctly, but when I
> navigate using the vi keys, I get j's and k's staying just to the right
> of the highlighted title (looking in the character set choices on the
> options menu). This is only a little annoying, but I wonder if anyone

Further investigation reveals that this only happens after going to the
shell with "!", and returning. The behavior remains during that session
of lynx. Running lynx again gives a session which does not show the j's
or k's, but going to the shell brings the problem on again.

                              Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)