Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2.7.1

From: Lee Anne Phillips
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2.7.1
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 12:06:11 -0700

Hi,

You don't know me and I apologize for an off-topic post
but I'm constructing a table of browser capabilities
that will be far more thorough than the typical "big
two plus NSCA Mosaic" list to be published in the very
near future by a major publisher.  I particularly want
to include Lynx, as it is often used by vision-impaired
persons and others without access to graphical user
interfaces.

Unfortunately, my own shell provider (Netcom) supplies an
antique version 2.2 so I can't test on my own and my deadline
is next week.

Is there anyone who could take time from their busy schedule
to pass along a list (if any such list exists) of supported tags?
Planned future tag support? Whatever? A pointer to an online source
would be sufficient.

Thank you so much and I'm very sorry to bother you all,

Lee Anne Phillips

Lee Anne Phillips      ~     White Rose Consultants
address@hidden       ~     Research and Design
;
;