Re: LYNX-DEV screen refresh ?

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV screen refresh ?
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:31:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Nancy Worth wrote:

> Is there anyway to refresh the entire screen whenever an new screen is
> displayed - not necessarily <CR> pressed - but then arrow keys are used or
> space bar to next page?  Some connections leave bits and pieces around and
> even though it would be a bit of performance hit, we'd prefer to have a
> clean screen all the time without the users having to press ^L.

The -enable_scrollback flag should do what you want, see also the
corresponding lynx.cfg entry.

But it would be much better to really solve the problem, probably by
examining whether the terminfo or termcap file which describes the
terminal type is adequate for the terminal emulation used.

      Klaus

;
;