LYNX-DEV 2.7.1 bookmark oddity

From: Adam Lloyd
Subject: LYNX-DEV 2.7.1 bookmark oddity
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 21:13:58 -0400 (EDT)

I've switched terminal programs over to Telix v3.51 and notice an
unpleasant effect everytime I set a bookmark; the screen reverses from
white-on-black to white background.

While this is partly a function of Telix, the system must be sending
something to cause this effect.  With my current eyesight, it sure isn't
an improvement.

(The switch to Telix was to check out ZModem, which is absent from my
Procomm package).

Also,

Trivial, but I have set up several pages of bookmarks .. and the numbers
sometimes get a little scrambled in format.

I don't know why some lines start with an asterisk and some don't.  And
sometimes, when paging backwards, a number like "*22" changes to "2 2"
(single line change .. looks odd in the middle of regular lines).

Adam.

;
;