LYNX-DEV From Tim: I will register you on 300 search engines FREE!

From: conserving
Subject: LYNX-DEV From Tim: I will register you on 300 search engines FREE!
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 21:41:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi! This is Tim.  If you want to be removed from this list, just send an email
with
remove in the subject line to address@hidden  List all email addressess
you want to have removed. If you have tried to send to this address and failed,
please try now. It is fixed.

MAY I  PLEASE offer to register your website for FREE on 300 search engines?
You
have seen many people offering this service for $200.00 or more. I will even
send
you a confirmation report of each of the search engines and their internet
addresses after registration, and you will be contacted individually by most of
the
search engines to confirm that you are registered with them.

Here are the details:

Join our Earth Mall with your Earth friendly business and this free offer is
yours.  In addition, we will re-register your business for free every three
months to keep your site toward the top of the search engines. We can
do this because our Mall has acquired the necessary software to
do this.

Our mall has 45,000 supporters. They are interested in purchasing
Earth friendly, cruelty free products and services.  Your business
must support or sell Earth friendly products and/or services.  If you
do not know if you qualify, just ask me.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN website to add to our mall, we will
be glad to build one for you. Here are our rates:

1.  IF YOU HAVE A WEBSITE ALREADY
Link your existing site to our mall: $25.00 one time set-up, $9.95 per month.
pay monthly, discounts for annual pay, quit anytime.

2.  IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WEBSITE
If you need us to, we will build and host a website in our mall for you:

One page website: $50.00 one time to design and set up, $14.95 per month
Two page website: $75.00 one time to design and set up, $14.95 per month.

This includes installing your website into our mall.  You may pay monthly,
we have discounts for annual pay, quit anytime.  This is the case also
for the below plans.

3.  IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WEBSITE BUT YOUR COMPANY DOES:
If you are a distributor for a company that already has their own website,
we can duplicate their website, but delete their email and phone numbers and
add yours.  When people come to your site, they will only be able to contact
you.

We can duplicate other websites and install them in our mall for $25.00 one
time setup + $5.00 per page.This can save you thousands of dollars.  If you
were to contract a 100 page website with most webmasters, they would charge
you $3000.00 and up, way up.  Tell me what you want, and I will give you
a firm price up front, guaranteed.

You can have up to 10 pages for $14.95 per month, or up to 100 pages for
$29.95 per month.

4.  IF YOU WANT US TO HOST YOUR WEBSITE, AND YOU WANT
24 HR FTP ACCESS and your own email address:

You can have up to 500 pages and 24 hour FTP access to build your
own website for $29.95 per month.  This includes having your website
in our mall.  The setup fee is $50.00 one time.  This does not include
any webpage work, except installing your website under the catagories
that apply in our mall.

When we install your website into our mall, we will include you under
as many catagories that apply, and even create ones that we do not
have if necessary.

Do you want more information?  Please send an email to
address@hidden, in the subject line type
SEND MORE FREE MALL INFO.

PLEASE notice that you must send your email to address@hidden,
or I may not receive it.

I will send you more information, the URL of our mall and assign
you to our webmaster for the mall.

Our goal is to help Earth friendly, cruelty free businesses survive and
thrive on the internet.

Thank you!!

;
;