LYNX-DEV Problems with Lynx ver 2-7

From: jatin . grover
Subject: LYNX-DEV Problems with Lynx ver 2-7
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 16:36:49 +0530

Sometimes while a page is being loaded, after the browser reads the
document, it gives in an error message "Bad HTML : Use -trace to diagnose"
The document that usually turns up is a form, and the 'Submit' button is
the one that is not working. On pressing 'Submit', the browser says "No
form action defined" and the form is not submitted. Please let me know the
solution to this problem as many forms, necessary for work, have been left
unfilled.
        Another problem is that on some sites, on accessing a link, the
browser says "Alert : The client does not support HTTPS URLs" and the link
is not followed. Please help me in this too.
Thank You very much and hoping for a positive and an early reply.
Jatin Grover

;
;