LYNX-DEV lynx 386 and PDCurses

From: Bill Schiavo
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx 386 and PDCurses
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 19:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
Has anyone tried using lynx with the environment variable PDCURSES_BIOS
set?  This causes PDCurses to use bios calls to write text to the screen
instead of direct video memory writes.  Although using bios calls is
considerably slower, I want to do this as it makes lynx much easier to use
with screen readers.  I tried setting this variable and it works pretty
well but I am having a small problem that I can't seem to fix.  When I use
the g (goto URL) command, the cursor goes to the bottom right corner of
the screen and stays there until you type a character.  Typing a character
will make the cursor move to its proper position but unfortunately, the
character you type previously is still in the bottom corner of the screen.

I have compiled lynx2.7.1ac-0.60 with pdcurses 2.23 beta.  Any help with
this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

;
;