LYNX-DEV Problems with link highlighting on bizarre terminals

From: zack
Subject: LYNX-DEV Problems with link highlighting on bizarre terminals
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 01:08:54 -0400 (EDT)

On my somewhat unusual terminal (an "ibm6153" -- I can provide
a terminfo entry if it will help) Lynx does not unhighlight
the previously selected link when I move from one link to
another with the arrow keys.  Also, PgUp/PgDn/Home/End are
not recognized.  It gets the display of pop-up menus right,
so I am inclined to suspect problems with Lynx rather than
problems with curses or the terminfo entry (also, trn has
no problem highlighting correctly).

Version is 2.7.1; OS is Solaris 2.5.1, using stock curses
and the terminfo entry provided by IBM for this terminal.

zw

;
;