Problems at sig.net? [was: Re: LYNX-DEV Autoconfig interactivity?]

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Problems at sig.net? [was: Re: LYNX-DEV Autoconfig interactivity?]
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 11:43:29 +0900 (JST)

> Did it appear on the list back then (making this copy a duplicate)?  Or
> was it actually delayed at sig.net for almost two weeks?

The lynx-dev list seems to be a bit shaky and to have been that
way for a number of weeks now.  I think I got a message from Bob
in August saying that this would happen while he was making
some network changes.  Perhaps he is still in the process of
making those changes or adjusting the new system.

Tom quoted and replied to a message I sent two weeks ago, but I have
not yet received the original post myself (and subsequently sent two
updates, one of which arrived here).  Quite a number of replies have
been coming a couple of days to a week before the original post.

We'll just have to be patient.

__Henry
;
;