Re: LYNX-DEV new to LYNX

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV new to LYNX
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:03:33 -0400 (EDT)

970916  address@hidden  wrote:
> Will I be able to  browse the FULL INTERNET using LYNX?
> I am using LYNX at my job, and the computer does not have window!

a window or Windows?
Lynx will get you to all text material on the WWW & access frames individually;
it's rather limited in what it can do with tables;
it will also download images or it will work with a separate viewer:
Lynx doesn't access images itself.
you need to tell us what operating system you are using & what hardware.
also goto  lynx.browser.org/  for lots of on-line information
& source for the latest verson 2-7-1.

;