LYNX-DEV LYNX's Year 2000 Comliance

From: Julie Wilkins
Subject: LYNX-DEV LYNX's Year 2000 Comliance
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 09:47:35 -0300

I would like to know if LYNX version 2.3 beta is year 2000 complaint.  This
is, will this version be able to handle the year (YYYY) change.  If not, is
there any tools or anything else that we can use to fix any problems that
LYNX has with the year rolling over correctly.  Any information on this
subject will be greatly appreciated.

                        Thank You
                        Julie Wilkins
                        Clarion University of Pennsylvania