LYNX-DEV suggestions for a vax user?

From: Jim Noel
Subject: LYNX-DEV suggestions for a vax user?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 97 15:27:54 CDT

Hello.  A customer of ours is trying to use Lynx 2.3 compiled for her VAX
system to access a
database product of ours without luck.  We have been able to use our product
through a site running
version 2.7.1 (but not on a VAX), so we think she should be able to use our
product if she can
upgrade her software.  Is a more recent available for someone like her?  Who
might we put her in
touch with for help?  Thanks in advance...

Jim Noel
Manager, GPO Services
MARCIVE, Inc.
address@hidden