LYNX-DEV Need help getting complied version of Lynx2.7

From: LRADFORD
Subject: LYNX-DEV Need help getting complied version of Lynx2.7
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:28:41 -0400 (EDT)

I work with Norfolk Public Library in Virginia.  We are
currently running Lynx2.3 through the kind assistance of
one of the members of the DRA Users Group who compiled
it for us lowly public libraries who do not have a
compiler for our VAX.  Since then, that user has migrated
to an Alpha and we have been unable to find anyone kind
enough, with the proper resources, to upgrade our
present Lynx.  Of course, we are encountering more and
more sites that we absolutely can not access.  Recently,
we purchased Marcive on the web, only to find that most
of its functionality won't work in Lynx2.3 -- which is how
most of our patrons will access it.  (We only have one public
dial-in GUI at each of our branch libraries.)  Jim Noel at
Marcive suggested I contact you in hope you could tell us
how we might obtain a COMPILED copy of Lynx3.7 for our
aging VAX.  Can you help?  Any assistance is greatly
appreciated!
Lois Radford
Norfolk Public Library
address@hidden