LYNX-DEV Assistance sought

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV Assistance sought
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 08:52:14 -0400

It was brought to my attention after a helpful answer here on this list
that the help page listed keystroke_help.html and the 'K' keymap commands
do not list all the same items.  Now, while I could go off and hack on
the files, before I even think about doing this I want to make sure that
I am not overlooking some obvious to everyone but me reason for this.

For instance, the keystroke_help.html help file lists ^R, ^W, ^U, ^G,
right arrow, enter, left arrow and perhaps a few other commands that my
keymap doesn't list.  At first I thought it was my use of VI mode, but
I am not certain - certainly the right and left arrow still work for me
as moving between links, so it seems as if they could be listed.

I also note that I have a number of items in my keymap page which are
not listed on the keystroke commands page.  The reason this came up was
that the Up and Down Link keymap keys were not listed in the Keystroke
Commands file and that's the place I typically look for help.  My
keystroke_help page doesn't seem to list H, J, K, L, Q, ^D, ^H, ^L, , 0,
<delete>, Page Up, Do key and Remove key .

I also don't see any hyperlinks to the
lynx_help/keystroke_commands/gopher_types_help.html
file, which appears in the 2-7-1 distribution.  I would be happy to add a link
to it, once I figured out for certain where one belongs.

;