Re: LYNX-DEV Viewing Ordered Links]

From: DR. JUAN-CARLOS LERMAN
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Viewing Ordered Links]
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 22:43:57 -0700 (MST)

    >Klaus commented on Bryan's screen problem
    >The problem is very reproducible. With a shell account or public
    >library lynxes set for vt-100 emulation, AND comm software set
    >for ANSI terminal emulation, one gets such screens. With one
    >comment. The asterisks are not asterisks but ASCII 15 decimal
    >as Klaus anticipated.

    OOPS... my incorrect statement...
    ===============================
    The <ul> show only one char 15...
    ===============================

    as shown in the example the chars 15 are there, but it's not
    an <ul>, just line items with <br> as in the following
    example -printed as control-O

    1: ordered list

       help files for the HTML link syntax.

        1. [1]Personal Altavista

         2. [2]Personal links
           3. [3]AltaVista: Advanced Query
             4. [4]kuat-fm listing
               5. [5]welcome to black sun interactive
                 6. [6]about virtual
                   7. [7]Point: It's What You're Searching For

    2:

    line itmes

       [2][ AzTeC Disclaimers ] These are our disclaimers. Please read them.
       [3][ More about AzTeC ] Click here to learn more about AzTeC
       Computing. enter the system, you should make sure that you agree to

       [4][ AzTeC Needs You ] Learn       how you can become a supporter of

    Anyhow, the solution is to set comm software to vt100

    J.-C.
    address@hidden

;
;